home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 20 / Cream of the Crop 20 (Terry Blount) (1996).iso / bbs / purs_03.zip / PUR-0696.NFO (.png) < prev    next >
ANSI Art File  |  1996-06-01  |  8KB  |  640x1200  |  4-bit (10 colors)
Labels: text | screenshot | graphic design
OCR: aRSeN?pursuit ...... ...... 6/96 1.1 Newz! new? Newz! This month turned out better than i thought. The beginning of the month was a little hectic due to some fucker telling people i killed the group, but it wasn't tru and since our group is growing, I ended up picking up a few more good members like, Creaping Death , Cyber, Incognito, Xacid, Master Ming, RawToxic, Mobius, and ClayWar. Anyways the group MGA merged with us and so now we have more quality artists .. I dont wanna do this NFO file anymore so bye .. -Crea Tor Well, I think this has been a great month for Pursuit. We released a good premeire pack last month and we're following it up with an even better one this time. We had a few problems at the beginning of May with members leaving due to some IRC rumors about the group. But it didn't last long as we got some more new artists, plus everybody who came over from the mergers with Blind and MGA. I think everyone in the group improved this month, as I know I have. Well, I hope you enjoy our artwork this month, and look forward to even more coming this summer as we continue in our PURSUIT of excellence. : ) - TCG (pursuit ansi) 1.2 Something about the Ansi Department Well once again it is release time. . all is good and well, this month I even expanded my horizons and did a vga !.. umm the art I have seen this month has improved and hopefully it will continue to do so. Once again I have not really gotten to know the members of tha group all that well yet. I encourage all the new artists in the scene ta join this fine and upcoming group we like to call pursuit. Even if you have been in the scene for decades, we'd love ta have ya. hopefully if I get my unlimited time account next month I will be on the net more and have more time to get to know not only the members of pursuit but also the other great artists in the scene .. anyways I hope you enjoy the pack this month. . Hey pursuit boiz. . we should do some shit like i was thinkin an ALL greyscale pack next month .. maybe not who knows .. .. eiht ball I must say this month's art was a great improvement from last's. Most of our dudes who couldn't draw were booted, we got a bunch of new dudes, and all the dudes who were still with us improved greatly. I welcome all our new dudes and hope the old ones still improve. If you are in a hurry viewing this pack, I recommend you see at least one ansi from each person. I think you will be impressed by our high quality of work. If you would like to request an ansi from any of us, just catch us on a bbs or on irc on #pursuit. I hope you continue to get our packs and enjoy them . Cool_Guy 6.9 GreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT? DWARRIOR ??? YOU ARE MY BITCH? HERES A GREEET FROM THE PURSUIT CREW!